A Level Chemistry Course
As an Exam Centre we’ve seen and guided students through the various specifications for A-Level Chemistry and we’ve translated our teaching practices into a fully developed and concise A-Level Chemistry Programme.
Our Online A-Level Maths Course aims to develop your understanding of mathematics and mathematical processes. Through your study of this course you will gain the fundamental core skills and techniques and learn how to apply them in actual exam-based questions. The course is broken into the AS Chemistry (first year) and then A2 Chemistry (second year). This programme is suited for AQA Chemistry (7405) and OCR (H432)
- 100% Flexible; study at your convenience
- Access available 24/7, 365 on your phone, tablet or laptop
- Can directly message our tutors who will respond to your specific questions
- Unlimited support and ongoing updates to the programme
- Join a community of like-minded learners
- Complete the entire syllabus at your own pace
This course is designed for students sitting the A-Level Chemistry specification for AQA (7405) and OCR (H432) syllabuses. The course can be studied from anytime from 9 months to 24 months and students can expect to attain grades A*-E from studying this programme. For Examination arrangements please get in touch.
Who this course is for
There are no essential pre-requisites for this programme but it may make it easier to have a relatively good knowledge in GCSE Chemistry content. This course would suit anyone studying towards their A-Level Chemistry programme as a full-time, part-time or independent student.
Why Enrol with A-Team Academy
- We are specialists in GCSE and A-Levels
- Study at your pace; as and when It is convenient to you
- Study interactively on any device
- We guarantee your exam pass