As an Exam Centre we’ve seen and guided students through the various specifications for A-Level Psychology and we’ve translated our teaching practices into a fully developed and concise A-Level Psychology Programme.
Our Online A-Level Psychology Course aims to develop your fundamental understanding of the integral and inner workings of Psychology as a Science. You will learn about different areas of Psychology and how they relate to each other. You also learn how to demonstrate and apply your newly acquired knowledge of scientific ideas, process, techniques and procedures in a variety of contexts. Furthermore, you will analyse and evaluate a wide-range of case studies, ideas and evidence and apply them to Exam Based questions
- 100% Flexible; study at your convenience
- Access available 24/7, 365 on your phone, tablet or laptop
- Can directly message our tutors who will respond to your specific questions
- Unlimited support and ongoing updates to the programme
- Join a community of like-minded learners
- Complete the entire syllabus at your own pace
This course is designed for students sitting the A-Level Psychology specification for AQA (7182) and Edexcel (9PS0) syllabuses.. The course can be studied from anytime from 9 months to 24 months and students can expect to attain grades A*-E from studying this programme. For Examination and Practical Endorsement arrangements please get in touch.
Who this course is for
There are no essential pre-requisites for this programme but it may make it easier if you have good writing and analytical ability. This course would suit anyone studying towards their A-Level Psychology programme as a full-time, part-time or independent student.
Why Enrol with A-Team Academy
- We are specialists in GCSE and A-Levels
- Study at your pace; as and when It is convenient to you
- Study interactively on any device
- We guarantee your exam pass
- We are a JCQ Approved Exam Centre
- Our flexible study, unlimited support and desire to continue bringing the most contemporary and comprehensive package will ensure that your learning experience is smooth and up to date.
Paper 2/ Approaches