A Level Mathematics
As an Exam Centre we’ve seen and guided students through the various specifications for A-Level Maths and we’ve translated our teaching practices into a fully developed and concise A-Level Maths Programme.
Our Online A-Level Maths Course aims to develop your understanding of mathematics and mathematical processes. Through your study of this course you will gain the fundamental mathematical skills and techniques and learn how to apply them in actual exam-based questions. The course is broken into the AS Maths (first year), Pure (A2), Statistics (Year 1 & 2) and Mechanics (Year 1 & 2). This programme is suited for Edexcel (9MA0) and AQA Maths (7357)
• 100% Flexible; study at your convenience
• Access available 24/7, 365 on your phone, tablet or laptop
• Can directly message our tutors who will respond to your specific questions
• Unlimited support and ongoing updates to the programme
• Join a community of like-minded learners
• Complete the entire syllabus at your own pace
This course is designed for students sitting the A-Level Mathematics specification for Edexcel (9MA0) and AQA (7357) syllabuses. The course can be studied from anytime from 9 months to 24 months and students can expect to attain grades A*-E from studying this programme. For Examination arrangements please get in touch.
Who this course is for
There are no essential pre-requisites for this programme but it may make it easier to have a relatively good knowledge in GCSE Mathematic content. This course would suit anyone studying towards their A-Level Maths programme as a full-time, part-time or independent student.
Why Enrol with A-Team Academy
• We are specialists in GCSE and A-Levels
• Study at your pace; as and when It is convenient to you
• Study interactively on any device
• We guarantee your exam pass
• We are a JCQ Approved Exam Centre
Our flexible study, unlimited support and desire to continue bringing the most contemporary and comprehensive package will ensure that your learning experience is smooth and up to date.